This week PA Fox Radio Affiliate Host Carla D’Addesi tells Mama Grizzly Radio Why Trump is best for American families and how she was inspired by Sarah Palin to write a children’s book. Plus a complete run of Sarah Palin posts.
PA Fox Radio Affiliate Host Carla D’Addesi Tells Mama Grizzly Radio Why Trump is Best for American Families
Facebook Statuses, SarahPAC
– Sarah Palin
So… the Clinton camp just said Trump’s base is “standard redneck”!?
Well, hecks yeah!
See comments here: http://www.lucianne.com/thread/?artnum=889841 and here re: Clinton dissing “coal people” in our Eastern states http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/09/bill-clinton-mocks-the-coal-people-in-west-virginia-kentucky-for-supporting-trump-video/
Turn up your speakers and be reminded how sweet it is to be called “redneck” – enjoy the great Gretchen Wilson:
– Deplorable Redneck
Friends, the quarterback’s doing all he can… we must all do our part ‘cuz we’re the line.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s that you get back up.” – Lombardi
– Sarah Palin
Most disgusting comment of the night. Clinton campaign tweets this garbage. Trump must have really pushed their buttons.
Give me a break. Hillary feigns outrage over Trump’s locker room trash talk (it IS trash – however, as a former sports reporter I’ve heard much worse in locker rooms. I kinda think Hill has too. If not, she needs to close her virgin ears and just wish away her participation in extremely crude conversations and activities wherein she’s caught on tape). Hills calls Trump’s tone “horrific”.
Amazingly, based on complicit silence, here are things Hillary DOESN’T find “horrific” (hat tip commenters on conservativetreehouse.com):
- Her own husband’s affairs, rape, abusing his power with young interns, humiliating and discrediting victims ad nauseam;
- Cops murdered with Black Lives Matters activists taking side with the killers;
- The ISIS sex slave industry;
- Genital female mutilation by Muslims;
- Americans left to die in Benghazi at the hands of US backed terrorists;
- Americans murdered and/or raped by illegal aliens and “refugees” (she still wants open borders!);
- Various terrorist attacks;
- ISIS torturing and murdering their captured by horrendous methods that make water boarding look like a walk in the park;
- ISIS and Al Queda throwing homosexuals off roofs of buildings just for being who they are;
- Snuffing life out of innocent babies just inches from being born;
- The late Sen. Byrd’s (her “mentor”) KKK roots;
- Saul Alinksy’s life-destroying politics-of-personal-destruction;
- Saul Alinsky’s (another quoted “mentor”?!) work dedication to Satan;
- The plight of inner city youths who get shot in the streets by gangs;
- The plight of inner city youths stuck in failing schools with government-prohibited opportunity for competitive education venues;
- Iran growing its dangerous nuclear program even after vowing to destroy Israel, thanks to her participation in the most dangerous deal America finds herself in;
- Corrupt pay-to-play crony deals to enrich herself with deals like handing 20% of America’s valuable uranium supply to Russia;
…. and goodness, there are more.
All this, yet it’s a political opponent’s past verbiage she deems “horrific”.
– Sarah Palin
A new decades-old recording of Donald J. Trump has just been leaked. This language will SHOCK the media and the professional political class, including the GOP establishment. Watch at your own risk.
Disgusting, shameful, totally disrespectful “locker room” garbage, privately shared between two Hollywood playboys over a decade ago, is now made to be “the crudeness heard ’round the world.” The old Bush and Trump braggart comments were beyond abhorrent and offensive, though both boys apologized for them.
As offensive, however, is media obsession with a very old conversation between non-political figures when we’re in a crucial time facing earth-altering shifts in our future. The Supreme Court, international tinderbox relationships, global security, and our entire economy hang in the balance. With the question of what kind of country we will leave our daughters and sons unanswered, I wisely look at today’s candidates’ positions and what they have accomplished, while being well aware there are no perfect candidates. I encourage all to quit putting faith in flawed human beings.
Going around media filters you clearly see one candidate offering a bold vision with solid plans to build a stronger, safer, greater America, while the career politician in the race offers only tired, sad, unsustainable, illogical ways of the past that will leave our children unsafe, broken and abused.
In today’s Presidential race, it’s only telling which candidate participated in cruder past conversations if both candidates’ communications were all exposed, but alas, that won’t happen. This, despite the fact that just one of Hillary Clinton’s leaked conversations told us all we needed to know about her respect for a woman’s life. Tellingly, there was never an apology for this:
It’s undeniable that it’s only politics allowing characterization of Trump’s old comments as more outrageous and offensive than Hillary’s comments, as she’s caught on tape gleefully defending a child rapist, laughing behind the victim’s back, bragging about her disgusting, shameful, totally crude act in defense of a man’s worst perpetration of evil on a little girl.