Last year, the Alaska Fund Trust was established to raise money to defend Gov. Palin against frivolous ethics complaints and lawsuits that were filed against her in a coordinated effort to drive her out of office. On June 24, 2010, the Alaska Fund Trust was replaced by Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund. Those of you who donated to the Alaska Fund Trust will be receiving refunds within 90 days from June 24. You will have the option to re-donate these funds to the new Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund, which is the official, and legitimate fund now in existence. Please re-donate those funds to the Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund.
US 4 Palin “Fly Sarah from Wasilla to Washington” Campaign
US for Palin agrees that we should relieve Governor Palin of this incredible burden that no citizen should have to bear and that she should be free to speak out on behalf of conservatives all across this great country. So, we have come up with a fun way to help the Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund achieve its goals, and do some simultaneous 2012 Draft work.
From now until July 31, this site’s publisher will “fly ‘Sarah Palin’” from her home airport in Wasilla, AK to Washington’s Reagan National in a Cessna 172, on Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X making over 12 stops along the way. The flights will closely mirror real instrument and visual conditions. Throughout her journey, which will require over 30 hours of flight time, “Sarah” will perform activities similar to the real Gov. Palin. There will be high-level trade meetings in Canada and a stop at Eureka College. A real flight from Wasilla to KDCA would cost $4000 in flight time alone for a rented 172 at $130/hour, with final costs reaching or exceeding $20,000 for food, lodging, fuel, etc.
We chose this plane, because aside from being the one the publisher is familiar with, it is perfect for a low-and-slow fund-raiser trip such as this one.
How to “Fly ‘Sarah’ from Wasilla to Washington”
- Select an amount you would like to donate to the Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund to sponsor this “flight”.
- Come to US for Palin, click any of the Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund Images which appear on the site and make your donation.
- Follow the “flight” along as each segment of the journey is posted and enjoy.
Let’s help the Sarah Palin Legal Defense Fund reach new heights and get Gov. Palin to Washington!
Alaska Democrats Used Ethics Complaints to
Keep Gov Palin out of Office
- The National Democratic Committee used its Alaska chapter, the Alaska Democratic Party (ADP), to create a website with one stated goal: “Keep Sarah Palin Out of Public Office.” To this day, the Democrats use this website to publicly seek donations for funding bogus “legal challenges involving issues related to Sarah Palin.”
- The ADP’s “Keep Sarah Palin Out of Public Office” campaign used our own legal system to sponsor more than two dozen ethics complaints against Governor Palin. Out of the 27 complaints, 26 were dismissed!
“Independent” Counsel Worked for Obama’s Law Firm
- The so-called “independent counsel” who started the investigation into the Alaska Fund Trust and who took issue with the word “official” was an attorney from President Barack Obama’s law firm.
- The word “official” was used so that supporters would know it was not just approved by the family, but that it complied with disclosure requirements, had professional management, created limits on who could donate and how much could be donated, and a variety of other restrictions that made it a very conservative and limited trust.
- Further, the word “official” was used to distinguish the Alaska Fund Trust from other legal defense funds that were starting to pop up and no one knew if these would comply with disclosure laws, lobbyist restrictions, etc.